- 1 (18-ounce) boxed spice cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) instant vanilla or cheesecake pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup light eggnog
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/3 cups toasted chopped pecans
- Powdered sugar
Recipe by Holly Clegg
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a nonstick Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, yogurt, oil, eggnog, egg and egg whites in a large bowl. Mix until creamy.
- Stir in pecans. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. When cool, dust with powdered sugar.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: