- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut diagonally in half
- 1 medium summer squash, cut in matchsticks (about 2 cups)
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- Steam beans in steamer basket over boiling water until crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Empty into a colander and cool under cold running water.
- Drain well, pat dry with paper towels and transfer to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: