- 1 (10-ounce) premade thin pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups Pomodoro Sauce (see recipe)
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Coarsely chopped fresh basil
Recipe by Kristine Gasbarre, a food writer in DuBois, Pa.
- Prepare grill.
- Place pizza crust on grill rack and cook directly over medium flame until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Flip. Spread Pomodoro Sauce on crust and top with mozzarella slices. Grill, with lid closed, until the bottom side of the crust is browned and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Scatter with basil.
- Carefully remove from grill with two large spatulas.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: